Trouble With Your High Risk Merchant Account?
- Current provider canceling your account or giving you poor support?
- Rejected by providers that say your business is too high risk?
- Chargebacks too high? VISA rule-of-thumb: <1% of sales.
- Did you know if you sell too much, your merchant account could be shut down? Do you know your monthly sales limit?
I’m Paul Nisenbaum, THE Payment Maven
You will improve your cash flow with honest, credit card sales processing.
Here’s how I help you:
- Listening to you and understanding your unique needs
- Match you with a merchant account provider that sees you as a partner, not as an adversary.
- Implement chargeback monitoring system so you can give refund before a chargeback actually filed.
- Reduce risks by providing multiple merchant accounts to alternate transactions between merchant accounts. For example, ten $50K accounts vs one $500k account.
- Help you integrate your eCommerce shopping cart/gateway.
- Review your high risk ecommerce website and make recommendations for VISA/MasterCard and FTC compliance, as well as usability.
- View you as a lifetime client so if one account provider does not work out, I will find you another.
- Year after year, monitor your account 24/7 and make recommendations to prevent fraud and problems.
"Ever since working with Paul and switching to his recommended merchant account in 2006,Kevin Wilke - NitroMarketing.com we have the peace of mind of being treated right, receive great customer service, AND are paying considerably less in fees (an average savings of about $2,500 a month) and no longer have a 6 month 10% reserve that needlessly tied up our money."
The Elevation Group
"It is a pleasure working with Paul, who is trustworthy and easy to talk to. By using his recommended merchant account provider, my monthly fees decreased by at least 18%. And it's not just about money...I receive excellent technical support and Paul takes an ongoing interest in my business by monitoring my account and providing my staff and me with expert advice."
"My previous merchant account provider would not help resolve my compliance. This was a giant company that moved like a bureaucracy. It was very frustrating.
Paul recommended a provider to me that was very customer friendly, understood my situation and saved me merchant fees to boot.
I hate making changes like this but Paul made it extremely easy and was on the ball at all times.
Paul is very trustworthy and I will continue to recommend him whenever the opportunity occurs."